At observIQ we’re a software startup developing the next generation of IT monitoring tools. We’re building powerful open source solutions used by Fortune 500 companies and small technology companies alike.
Over the past several months we’ve been expanding our product portfolio and are looking to add to our product support team.
In addition to supporting our open source products and our new log analytics platform, you’ll be working with our pre-existing software supporting Oracle and other enterprise software. The primary responsibilities are support related, but as a small company there are plenty of opportunities to gain experience in areas outside of the support role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a support champion at observIQ internally, helping driving and organizing support across our organization
- Enable customer success by providing excellent customer experience
- Manage support tooling – recommend and implement processes and procedures across the organization
- Become a product expert at observIQ’s cutting edge product lines
- Provide L2, occasionally L3 support to help support observIQ’s most important customers
- Radiate status and coordinate with Sales, Product, and Engineering to prioritize defects and enhancements
- Schedule calls with customers proactively and reactively to solve their needs
- Write and update documentation, knowledge base articles to reduce friction in customer interactions
- Act as a support liaison between observIQ’s support organization and our external partners’ organizations
Preferred knowledge and skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to analyze machine and operational logs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with Linux, Windows operating systems
- Experience in supporting or deploying Enterprise monitoring solutions
- Experience with modern enterprise technologies like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kuberentes, Containers, Virtualization
- Working knowledge of Programming and scripting languages
Standard work hours with some after-hours “on call” work required.
This is a full time position with benefits.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19