🚧 BindPlane v1.46.0 contains breaking changes.
As of 1.46.0, Prometheus is required to store agent throughput measurements. Throughput measurement support has been removed from Bolt Store and PostgreSQL.
Single-instance users do not need to take action. BindPlane will spawn a Prometheus sub-process automatically.
Helm users should upgrade to chart version 1.2.0. Consult the chart release notes before upgrading. Once upgraded to Chart version 1.2.0, it is safe to upgrade to Chart version 1.2.1, which contains BindPlane v1.46.0.
- Added Splunk TCP source to Kubernetes Gateway Agent
- Added Encoding param to Kafka destination
- Added Optional Path Prefix parameter to OTLP HTTP
- New Lookup Table processor
- Agent health monitoring
- Terraform Provider: Added support for Extensions
- Added missing TLS options to CLI